Monday, February 22, 2010

Hate something? Don't worry. Facebook will help you!

A lot of groups was created in Facebook just to help u guys manage your "hating" problem.
Such as:


Bolehkah pisan ini mendapat lebih ramai fans dari Farah Fauzana?


I hate gettin out of hot shower, its like the north pole invaded my house.


I hate when people volunteer to read in class.... and cant read


I hate when people add me & ask me who I am! U ADDED ME FOOL! WHO ARE U?!


I hate it when teachers say "you think its funny"? Obviously it is


I hate when people sit in front of you at movies & take away your foot rest


I hate saying hi to people and they don't see you and you feel retard


I hate when one string of my hoodies become longer than the other.


I hate getting texts that only say "k"



G.E.M.U.K (Gagasan Excited Manchester United Kalah)


"omg I HATE her" .. "why?" .. "i don't know, i just do"